I Am Not Dying From Leukemia, I Am Responding To Treatment - Ailling Actor, Sadiq Daba

Forum 6 years ago

I Am Not Dying From Leukemia, I Am Responding To Treatment - Ailling Actor, Sadiq Daba

News of veteran actor, Sadiq Daba, diagnosed with Leukemia (cancer of the blood), surfaced online yesterday. Many reports claim he was dying from the disease as he was reportedly in a grave state.

Sadiq has however refuted the claim that he is dying as a result of the disease. He shared the true state of his health in the comment section of a facebook post on On-Air-Personality, Gwendolyn Oshoniyi.

"Gwen, I am not dead nor dying I!! God has been and will Always be faithful to me and my plight, because that is my covenant with Him !!!! My doctors have been wonderful and I am responding to treatment. .....my love and thanks to all those who have called to sympathize and empathize with me.....God bless you !!!!!!"he wrote

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Follow Due Process in Prosecuting Yahaya Bello – Actor Segun Arinze urges EFCC
Forum | 12 hours ago

Follow Due Process in Prosecuting Yahaya Bello – Actor Segun Arinze urges EFCC

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun
Forum | 2 days ago

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 3 days ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 1 week ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update