BBNaija: “He’s Not Married” – Emmanuel’s Instagram Handler Refutes Rumors

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: “He’s Not Married” – Emmanuel’s Instagram Handler Refutes Rumors

The Instagram (IG) handler of Emmanuel has refuted the rumour about the BBNaija housemate being married before getting into the house.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a5d1aa9b347f1e493da35360041202f3.jpg

According to the post, the picture of Emmanuel with a lady donned in a traditional outfit was a mere photoshoot and nothing more.

On behalf of Emmanuel, the handler noted that he (Emmanuel) can’t tie the knot without his relatives and family members being in the photoshoot.

The post reads;

“This is not my wedding picture. This was a bridal shoot for @jenrewa

I wouldn’t be married without my friends and family by my side. Contrary to news making rounds, I am NOT MARRIED.

P. S As una no see family members, friends or even Jollof rice for any picture una suppose no say na photoshoot naw”

Refer to the post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sydney Sweeney & Glen Powell ‘Leaned Into’ Affair Rumors To Promote Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney & Glen Powell ‘Leaned Into’ Affair Rumors To Promote Movie

It
Forum | 1 day ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand