Nicki Minaj Kept Sending Me DMs – Skales Reveals

Forum 6 years ago

Nicki Minaj Kept Sending Me DMs – Skales Reveals

Nigerian singer, Skales revealed in a recent interview that international female rapper, Nicki Minaj has been trying to reach out to him and possibly work with him.

In the interview, Skales said that after his feature on Major Lazer‘s track, ‘Run Up’, he and Nicki Minaj have been in contact.‘It’s still crazy to me how I keep getting DMs from her,’ Skales said.

‘It was Diplo (of Major Lazer) that hooked us up and he’s the reason why I can communicate with her and share my sound,’he added.

This news is an added reason to believe that the international music community sees a new field to explore in the Nigerian music industry and that explains why Nigerian artistes have found it easier to work with foreign artistes in recent times.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham
Forum | 6 hours ago

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 14 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert