LET’S TALK!! States & Cities In Nigeria With The Highest HIV/AIDS Rate Is

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK!! States & Cities In Nigeria With The Highest HIV/AIDS Rate Is

Take note: HIV is not a death sentence. You can live long with it. Just get tested and treated earlier.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0b993d2c7c6794073d3adc83cbc7184d.jpg

The average time from infection to death is eight to ten years. There is no generalized definitive period for which a person with HIV can live. In the case of an untreated HIV infection, the overall mortality rate is more than 90%.

With the right treatment and care, people with HIV can live a normal lifespan. People who have a good response to HIV treatment have excellent long-term prospects. You can increase your life expectancy by not smoking and having a healthy lifestyle.

Also note that you can be sentenced to 25 years in prison and lifetime because you did not first inform your partner you had HIV.

Hiv/AIDS In Nigeria

HIV/AIDS in Nigeria was a concern in the 2000s, when an estimated seven million people contracted it. Over 1.8 million people are living with HIV in Nigeria right now.

Uhm, talking about the state with the highest rate of HIV/AIDS in my opinion, is Rivers and Bayelsa state. Mostly thr areas where oil and gas companies are situated in these two states.

Do you know any?

States & Cities In Nigeria With The Highest HIV/AIDS Rate Is _________

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56

Bring Her Back Is the Next Horror Movie From Talk to Me Directors
Forum | 1 day ago

Bring Her Back Is the Next Horror Movie From Talk to Me Directors

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

EPL: Iwobi moves to fourth position on Nigeria’s highest capped list
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Iwobi moves to fourth position on Nigeria’s highest capped list