Someone Tells You “I Just Bought A New Car” – Reply As An Enemy Of Progress (Best Reply Wins)

Forum 2 years ago

Someone Tells You “I Just Bought A New Car” – Reply As An Enemy Of Progress (Best Reply Wins)

Bad belle full everywhere – Watch and pray that you do not make friends with people whose only wish is to see you fail.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ebe3d62e98d7e8cd231f2e451c929a7d.jpg

How do people feel comfortable hating on someone making progress?

The effect of someone discrediting you can cause you low self esteem but in real sense you shouldn’t give anyone the opportunity to determine your happiness.

Imagine working hard through this unfavorable situation of this country to make a living. you buy yourself a car to help make your movements easy and someone starts bad talking you for your success.

I remember telling one of my uncles that I would soon finish building my second house in no time and he said there is no way someone of my age will get money legitimately to have achieved such a thing. – He told me I did money rituals straight up.

So Guys, Imagine this you jokingly find yourself in an enemy of progress shoe (God forbids) and this happens ?

Someone Tells You “I Just Bought A New Car”

Reply As An Enemy Of Progress (Best Reply Wins)

Lets hear from you

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State
Forum | 3 hours ago

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State

Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 5 hours ago

Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy

New Sleepy Hollow Movie in Development at Paramount
Forum | 5 hours ago