Messi Has Signed Two-Year Contract With PSG - Fabrizio Romano

Forum 2 years ago

Messi Has Signed Two-Year Contract With PSG - Fabrizio Romano

Popular Italian journalist, Fabrizio Romano has revealed that Lionel Messi has signed a 2-year contract with Paris Saint-Germain.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/97e562605e584a266ab797b9a29d49b2.jpg

He made the revelation on his Facebook page and wrote:

Lionel Messi has reached a total agreement to join Paris Saint-Germain as free agent, here we go! ????

- Paris Saint-Germain will announce soon the signing of Leo Messi, agreement reached until June 2023 plus option to extend the contract until 2024. 

- Messi will receive €25m net per season as guaranteed salary plus add ons. Potential total salary around €35m per season. ??

- PSG have been the only club to contact Leo and Jorge Messi directly, not using any intermediary. Talks have been opened last Thursday, just after Barcelona official statement. 

- Messi turned down PSG and Man City bids in April as he only wanted to stay at Barcelona. Now PSG were trying again and Leo accepted after leaving Barça because of La Liga rules. 

- Messi will be unveiled in the next hours as new PSG player. Neymar was pushing to have his friend Leo in Paris, Nasser Al Khelaifi and Leonardo have been working on the deal in the last 5 days no stop. 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: Real Madrid will beat PSG in final, I’ll smash Mbappe – Rudiger
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: Real Madrid will beat PSG in final, I’ll smash Mbappe – Rudiger

2024 Will Be Tough Year for Afrobeat. Apart From BurnaBoy and Davido, Others Are in Trouble - Paul O
Forum | 2 days ago

2024 Will Be Tough Year for Afrobeat. Apart From BurnaBoy and Davido, Others Are in Trouble - Paul O

TASU notice to final year students on issuance of final year clearance, 2022/2023
Forum | 5 days ago

TASU notice to final year students on issuance of final year clearance, 2022/2023

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 6 days ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job