#BBNaija 2021: Housemates Advice Maria To Accept Pere’s Relationship Before It’s Too Late

Forum 2 years ago

#BBNaija 2021: Housemates Advice Maria To Accept Pere’s Relationship Before It’s Too Late

Some season 6 Big Brother Naija housemates held a conference where they advised flight attendant, Maria Chike to act fast and accept Pere’s proposal before it is too late following the introduction of four new housemates in the house.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e2e5e3df7dfb7cc91c9a6622479949d5.jpg

In what was supposed to be the first eviction show on Sunday turned out to be a substitution as housemates, Yerins, Beatrice, and Niyi were evicted whilst Queen, JMK, Michael and Kayvee were introduced into the house.

Knowing what Pere could do as two hot ladies have been added, Tega, Liquorose and Princess had a private meeting with Maria and advised her to accept Pere’s proposal before she loses him to one of the new ladies.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin
Forum | 21 hours ago

Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many
Forum | 22 hours ago

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video
Forum | 1 day ago

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie