BE SINCERE!! If This Happens To You At Your In-Law’s House – What Would You Do Next?

Forum 2 years ago

BE SINCERE!! If This Happens To You At Your In-Law’s House – What Would You Do Next?

Sometimes, you just wish somethings don’t even happen where you are at all ??

I have been in a situation like this before and I know how bad it feels to ever experience such – e go be like say make person just die.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ec2bf6235a533bd2b92f18776807fe52.jpg

My Story

I remember when I visited a Friend’s house in Lekki and they were looking for his Laptop, everyone staying in that house started looking at my face ??

I tried all I could to let every know I was innocent but nobody was even giving me a listening ear but thank God, they found it.. I promised myself never to go there again.

This post I saw on someone’s Whatsapp status actually made me remember the sad experience which I shared above.. I swear it’s only by the Grace of God that one can escape this kind of issue…

Now, let’s go ?

You saw that right?

Today, I want to know how smart and brilliant you guys are, so I will be testing you with a small issue and how you react to it will determine how matured you are.

If Such A Thing Happens To You – What Would You Say Or How Would You Do Next?

Let’s hear from you all in the comment section.

Drop your comments

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Housewife arrested for stabbing husband to death in Yobe
Forum | 4 days ago

Housewife arrested for stabbing husband to death in Yobe

Uche Maduagwu bursts into tears, sides Sophia Momodu amidst law case with Davido
Forum | 1 week ago

Uche Maduagwu bursts into tears, sides Sophia Momodu amidst law case with Davido

Yahaya Bello hiding in Kogi Government House – PDP chieftain, Usman Okai alleges
Forum | 1 week ago

Yahaya Bello hiding in Kogi Government House – PDP chieftain, Usman Okai alleges

Gov Ododo sign six bills into law in Kogi
Forum | 1 week ago

Gov Ododo sign six bills into law in Kogi