"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Barcelona offer Arsenal, Tottenham chance to sign Neto

Forum 2 years ago

Barcelona offer Arsenal, Tottenham chance to sign Neto

Premier League clubs are being given the opportunity to sign Barcelona goalkeeper Neto.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1dc28009b4609bbc390fdbcd47aaa3bd.jpg

The La Liga giants are in the middle of a fire sale as they attempt to reduce their wage bill to an acceptable level ahead of the new season.

Per The Transfer Window Podcast's Duncan Castles, Barca are very eager to move on from Neto.

The 32-year-old has been offered to Arsenal and Tottenham by his agent Kia Joorabchian.

Castles said: "[Barca have] been trying to shift players out. They've barely been able to get any significant deals done.

"Probably the most significant are Trincao to Wolves on loan and Junior Firpo who they sold to Leeds for €15m.

"They've got guys like Philippe Coutinho and Neto who Kia Joorabchian is trying to move elsewhere at present.

"Neto, some of you might not even know what position he plays in, he's the reserve goalkeeper at Barcelona.

"He's been offered to Tottenham and Arsenal by Joorabchian as a signing for this season.

"As the reserve goalkeeper he's on a salary of €4.5million net."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Tuchel tells Bayern Munich to sign Man Utd star this summer
Forum | 1 hour ago

Transfer: Tuchel tells Bayern Munich to sign Man Utd star this summer

Arteta confirms Premier League trophy will be at Emirates for Arsenal vs Everton
Forum | 18 hours ago

Arteta confirms Premier League trophy will be at Emirates for Arsenal vs Everton

EPL: Why I missed big chance against Man City – Son Heung-min breaks silence
Forum | 18 hours ago

EPL: Why I missed big chance against Man City – Son Heung-min breaks silence

Transfer: Okonkwo ponders future as Arsenal exit looms
Forum | 18 hours ago

Transfer: Okonkwo ponders future as Arsenal exit looms