BBNaija: “I Have A Crush On Pere But He Has His Eyes On Maria” – Peace Reveals Her Love Interest

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: “I Have A Crush On Pere But He Has His Eyes On Maria” – Peace Reveals Her Love Interest

Housemate Peace has revealed that she has her eyes fixed on Pere but unfortunately, his love interest is Maria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/57c1ed32e097e8ac83eb365b8959387f.jpg

In a discussion with Saskay and Jay Paul, Peace tells them the one person she has her eyes fixed on.

“I have a Crush on Pere. But he has his eyes on Maria” -Peace says.

Jaypaul advised her to shoot her shot, but Peace said that is a mission impossible.

In related news, Big Brother Naija housemate Saga has revealed how difficult it is to move on from Nini to another girl in the house.

Recall that Saga has professed his undying love to Nini despite her claims of being in a serious relationship outside of the house.

However, Saga had not stopped either.

Yesterday, after the eviction night, Saga told WhiteMoney how difficult it is for him to approach any other lady in the house because he has strong feelings for Nini.

“I know she has a boyfriend but I can’t just walk away like that”, he added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 22 mins ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife