''There was never a time l ask people not to post my pictures with Hushpuppi''- Dino Melaye

3 months ago

Dino Melaye has said that there was never a time he has asked people not to post his photo with embattled internet fraudster, Ramon Abbas aka Hushpuppi.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/da049f957ee555b587c4bcca522ee0cf.jpg

He said this in a post shared on his Instagram page.

''There was never a time l ask people not to post my pictures with Hushpuppi or anyone for that matter because there is no reason to. Am a political celebrity, please continue posting jare. Wetin bird chop na im e go carry fly. SDM''

Related Forums
"Who Come De Open Leg?"- BBNaija
Forum

"Who Come De Open Leg?"- BBNaija's Nina Responds To Teebillz Over His Post Celebrating Tacha

9 hours ago
"Keep Your S3xual Preference Private" - Comedian Efe Warri Boy Encourages G*y People Not To Come Out Of The Closet
Forum

"Keep Your S3xual Preference Private" - Comedian Efe Warri Boy Encourages G*y People Not To Come Out Of The Closet

2 days ago
Senator Dino Melaye Wins Diapers Fixing Competition For Dads At An Event (Video)
Forum

Senator Dino Melaye Wins Diapers Fixing Competition For Dads At An Event (Video)

3 days ago
BBNaija
Forum

BBNaija's Angel Laments About Fans Pressuring Her To Take Pictures And Engage In Conversations

4 days ago