BBNaija: “I Want To Make Sure That We Eat Healthy Meals At Least Twice A Day Till Until My Eviction – WhiteMoney

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: “I Want To Make Sure That We Eat Healthy Meals At Least Twice A Day Till Until My Eviction – WhiteMoney

Housemate WhiteMoney has disclosed to the housemates that he will ensure that while he’s still in Big Brother Naija’s house he will make sure that they all eat healthy meals at least twice a day.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d65c3a49213cc6cef9a1220a82e4f4ce.jpg

The housemates had gathered together to discuss the way forward concerning how to generate money to purchase foodstuffs for meals in the house.

It seems that the housemates are in short of food and need to contribute money to buy foodstuffs. As they all talk about contributing 200 or 300 abeg naira depending on their financial capability.

However, while they debate on it, WhiteMoney has told the housemates that he will ensure that they all eat healthy meals at least twice a day until his eviction.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband

Transfer: Why Man United did not want to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid
Forum | 2 days ago

Transfer: Why Man United did not want to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid