BBNaija: Boma Plans To Date Jackie B After Show, Calls Her ‘Outside Project’

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: Boma Plans To Date Jackie B After Show, Calls Her ‘Outside Project’

Boma, a Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, has revealed that he plans to date Jackie B after the show, describing her as an ‘outside project’.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9504f3e6b91f1f49ffb41688313cec02.jpeg
Boma made this known this known in a conversation with Cross after the Jacuzzi Party on Friday night,  where they discussed his (Boma’s) friendship with Jackie B.

Cross told Boma, “You’ll enjoy Jackie B but she wouldn’t want to do it in the show. She’ll want you outside, quietly.

“Just keep enjoying yourself with her casually. I’ll also enjoy myself with her casually. However, outside is where you’ll enjoy her.”

Boma, however, pointed out that he wants to have Jackie B but she would want to have him ‘codedly’

“Jackie B is very funny. I don’t know that kind of code. I told her. I’m very honest. I don’t lie. I’m a cruise,” Boma said.

He added, “Jackie B is an outside project, I don’t need to even talk to you here. I’ll just tell her ‘hi’ and pass another side. What do we want to talk about here?

“I know you will stand your ground and will not want to compromise. So what’s the point?”

On Monday, Boma became the Head of House and he picked Jackie B as his deputy, bringing both of them closer to each other as they share the same room.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 13 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 14 hours ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 20 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

The Devil’s Bath Shudder Release Date Confirmed for Period Horror Movie
Forum | 20 hours ago

The Devil’s Bath Shudder Release Date Confirmed for Period Horror Movie