BBNaija: Niyi Hails Tega For Tongue-Lashing Nini

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: Niyi Hails Tega For Tongue-Lashing Nini

Niyi, a Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, has hailed Tega for lashing out at Nini during their earlier argument about a seat.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f9fe3c9903ab501c3c56b18c029a8670.jpeg
The married father-of-one did this during the Friday Jacuzzi Party where he and his fellow married housemate, Tega, discussed how to play their game on the show.

The seat saga

Nini exchanged words with Tega earlier on Friday, claiming that the latter disrespected her by pulling a seat below her feet forcefully without permission.

Apparently, while Nini placed her feet on a chair, Tega pulled the chair from Nini’s feet without asking for permission, an action which Nini tagged as ‘disrespectful’.

As Nini ranted about the act, Tega tongue-lashed Nini by saying that Nini should talk to her directly as she kept saying, “You are not talking to me. If you want to talk to me, talk to me directly.”

Playing the game

Tega revealed to Niyi that she wanted the argument to escalate, but Nini could not say anything to her.

Hailing Tega for how she handled the quarrel, Niyi said that Nini could not escalate the issue because Tega went beyond her level.

Tega said, “I was waiting for her to pop the can. I was thinking that she’ll start ranting but she hissed, then went into the bathroom to rent there.

“Then she left there to report to the Head of House. I noticed that she was greatly hurt by the incident.”

Speaking about game-play, Niyi said, “When you’re playing a game, you need to know your opponent and know how to deal with your opponent.

“You dealt with it and you carried it to the next level; a level that she cannot reach. She expected to meet you at the level but you up your game.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service
Forum | 1 day ago

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized