Man Gets Blocked For Not ‘Checking Up ’ On Stranger After Helping Her With Over N100K For Surgery

Forum 2 years ago

Man Gets Blocked For Not ‘Checking Up ’ On Stranger After Helping Her With Over N100K For Surgery

Young man expresses shock after getting blocked by a lady whom he supported with hundreds of thousands for a medical procedure.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6f41f5c7135df6832a304d2da839af2f.jpg

According to a Twitter user identified as @Papariri9 who once supported a random user on the microblogging platform with a substantial amount of money for a surgery ended up getting blocked after some days for not checking up on his benefactor.

In his words;

“Lemme drop this gist.
A follower begged for financial assistance for her surgery. I gave her hundreds of thousands. She had a successful surgery. I wondered why she hasn’t called me for days, call to check on her but her no wasn’t going. Went online to realize have been blocked.
Called with another no & asked why I was blocked. Guess what she said; “You didn’t check up on me before and after my surgery. Do you think everything is about money? You’re too proud and pompous”. She even hung up on me. I was in awe for mins. She’s still begging for 2k on d TL.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8e639951cd6ce1b833e225e566cc9791.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series
Forum | 2 days ago

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date
Forum | 4 days ago

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 4 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 4 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer