BBNaija: “I Would’ve Been In A Mess Right Now” – Yerins Says He’s Thankful Liquorose Rejected His Proposal (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: “I Would’ve Been In A Mess Right Now” – Yerins Says He’s Thankful Liquorose Rejected His Proposal (Video)

BBNaija housemate, Yerins, who is up for eviction, has said he is delighted that Liquorose rejected his proposal.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/62ef3133cc8a55dd46c0af6fce72668e.jpg

Yerins made this known during his dairy session as he said he would have been in a mess if Liquorose had not rejected his proposal.

He revealed that Liquorose told him it would be better off if the two of them stay as friends than instead considering a romantic relationship.

I expressed my feelings to Liquorose two days ago, but I think I just got overwhelmed with a conversation we were having, so I saw my world in her and that led me to do that.

But after that she was like “I like you too but let’s be friends,” Yerins revealed.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2 Could Introduce a Nintendo Cinematic Universe, Says Chris Pratt
Forum | 12 hours ago

The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2 Could Introduce a Nintendo Cinematic Universe, Says Chris Pratt

Chris Hemsworth Defends Superhero Movies From Critics, Says ‘Billions Watch Them’
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Hemsworth Defends Superhero Movies From Critics, Says ‘Billions Watch Them’

Galactus Actor Ralph Ineson Says ‘He’ll See What He Can Do’ in The Fantastic Four
Forum | 4 days ago

Galactus Actor Ralph Ineson Says ‘He’ll See What He Can Do’ in The Fantastic Four

Transfer: It’s right path to follow – Transfer guru opens up on Osimhen’s next move
Forum | 5 days ago

Transfer: It’s right path to follow – Transfer guru opens up on Osimhen’s next move