"There Is Nothing On This Earth That Can Be Compared to You "- Singer KCee Celebrates Wife on IG

Forum 2 years ago

"There Is Nothing On This Earth That Can Be Compared to You "- Singer KCee Celebrates Wife on IG

Nigerian Singer, KCee has left his wife blushing after writing her romantic notes on his IG page.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ddb59bbc4ad4e097cce63e28deb2b813.jpeg

Recall that the couple alongside their children are currently on holiday in Turkey.

He shared photos of Ijeoma on his Instagram page as he professed his love for her. He wrote;

''So this summer I decided to celebrate the most beautiful woman on earth, my queen, my angel and the mother of my lovely kids. She has been my strength and my greatest supporter for the past decade. As we about to go inside I celebrate u today, tomorrow and forever and i want to let you knw that there’s nothing on this earth that can be compare to u my love.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 3 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 4 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 4 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience