LET’S TALK!! Does Hanging Out With A Yahoo Boy Make You A Yahoo Boy?

3 months ago

There’s this popular saying “Show me who your friends are, and I’ll tell you who you are”. Do you agree with it?

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/41977950adefe8b00d23db57639c3d9c.jpg

If you do agree, that means Wizkid, Davido, Dino, Atiku, DJ cuppy, Daddy Freeze, Phyno and many others, are Yahoo boys???

Because they were seen wining and dining with Hushpuppi in Dubai before his arrest.

Right now DCP Abba Kyari(the tailor) has been suspended over his involvement with Hushpuppi’s fraudulent activities.

Dino and Daddy Freeze at the corner crying fowl, that Nigerians should stop posting the pictures they took with Hushpuppi in Dubai. Lol

So I’m asking….

Does Hanging Out With A Yahoo Boy Make You A Yahoo Boy?

Let’s hear from you all.

Related Forums
TALK ZONE!! Have You Ever Thought You Were In A Relationship, Only To Find Out That You Were Dating Yourself? (Share Your Experience)
Forum

TALK ZONE!! Have You Ever Thought You Were In A Relationship, Only To Find Out That You Were Dating Yourself? (Share Your Experience)

2 days ago
Simi Reveals What She Does To Hide From Her Daughter Just To Enjoy Herself (Video)
Forum

Simi Reveals What She Does To Hide From Her Daughter Just To Enjoy Herself (Video)

2 days ago
"Keep Your S3xual Preference Private" - Comedian Efe Warri Boy Encourages G*y People Not To Come Out Of The Closet
Forum

"Keep Your S3xual Preference Private" - Comedian Efe Warri Boy Encourages G*y People Not To Come Out Of The Closet

4 days ago
Forum

'Nigeria Na Better Movie’ – Burna Boy Laments Over State Of The Nation

4 days ago