Former Nigerian President, Yar’Adua’s Son Remanded In Prison (Read Full Details)

Forum 2 years ago

Former Nigerian President, Yar’Adua’s Son Remanded In Prison (Read Full Details)

A Magistrate’s Court in Yola on Thursday remanded Aminu Yar’Adua, 36, son of late former President Umaru Yar’Adua, in prison for allegedly killing four people in an auto crash in Yola, Adamawa State.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e7068499e9d3b7b556556fa15b113543.jpg

Yar’Adua, a student of the American University of Nigeria, Yola, was charged to court for allegedly causing death by dangerous driving on 23 June, 2021.

According to the Police First Information Report tendered in court by the prosecutor, Insp. Zakka Musa, the accused had, while driving along Yola bye-pass on 23 June, 2021 , ran over six people as a result of overspeeding.

The court heard that four of the victims were killed and the other two were injured in the accident, with the victims all hailing from Sabon Pegi, Yola South Local Government Area of teh state.

“Those that died in the accident were identified as: Aisha Umar (30), Aisha Mamadu (32), Suleiman Abubakar (2) and Jummai Abubakar (30); while Rejoice Annu (28) and Hajara Aliyu (27) sustained injuries,” according to the FIR.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 2 days ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success
Forum | 3 days ago

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 3 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing