"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

BBNaija: Tega’s Husband Celebrates Her On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: Tega’s Husband Celebrates Her On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary

The husband of BBNaija housemate, Tega has celebrated her on their 4th wedding anniversary..
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1c4ddf92ec3404884ec53b7ece22fcf4.jpeg
Her husband, identified as @ajmoney001 on Instagram, took to his page to celebrate their wedding anniversary.

On Instagram, he shared a photo of himself kissing his wife, with the caption, “My wish on our anniversary is that our love will never be seized. It will be wider than the sky, grow higher than Everest, brighter than the Stars, stronger than the Diamond and warmer than the Sun.

“It doesn’t matter how many times I have told you that I love you, actually, it never gets old to say that I love you. Happy 4th anniversary my sweetheart.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lord of the Rings: The Hunt for Gollum Story Details Teased, Won’t Be 4th Movie in the Trilogy
Forum | 2 days ago

Lord of the Rings: The Hunt for Gollum Story Details Teased, Won’t Be 4th Movie in the Trilogy

Georgie & Mandy’s First Wedding Casts Young Sheldon Characters as Series Regulars
Forum | 3 days ago

Georgie & Mandy’s First Wedding Casts Young Sheldon Characters as Series Regulars

AMVCA 2024: Wale Ojo celebrates ‘Best Lead Actor’ award
Forum | 1 week ago

AMVCA 2024: Wale Ojo celebrates ‘Best Lead Actor’ award

Wofai Fada’s father-in-law lists reasons for son’s wedding rejection
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Wofai Fada’s father-in-law lists reasons for son’s wedding rejection