Nicki Minaj Celebrates 7 Years Of “Anaconda” & Breaking The Internet

Forum 2 years ago

Nicki Minaj Celebrates 7 Years Of “Anaconda” & Breaking The Internet

Nicki Minaj celebrates 7 years of releasing one of her hottest songs in history, Anaconda, which simultaneously broke the internet.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5cbe5e0e6537b633fa54dbb83c62b72a.jpg

With the cover artwork of the smash hit, Nicki got tongues wagging and the NSFW music video that followed garnered even more attention.

She took to social media and wrote, 7 years later. Who remembers witnessing the internet break when I dropped this picture? ??? First solo female rap video to reach a billion views + first one to break the VEVO record for most views in a day chi… yes ma’am always inspiring the girlies ?#BarbTalk ? #Anaconda #7YearAnniversary S/O Sir MixALot ? love you guys for holding me down this long ? Pauz

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 15 hours ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo
Forum | 1 day ago

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo

Eight Years Not Forever – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Yahaya Bello, ElRufai
Forum | 2 days ago

Eight Years Not Forever – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Yahaya Bello, ElRufai