Niniola’s 2017 Hit Song ‘Maradona’ Now Gold Certified In South Africa

Forum 2 years ago

Niniola’s 2017 Hit Song ‘Maradona’ Now Gold Certified In South Africa

Queen of Afro-House, Niniola has struck gold with her hit song, Maradona.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0a7cda5f4ca277f4fe13948d5c49fb8b.jpg

The song which was released in 2017 became Gold certified by the Recording Industry of South Africa on the 22nd of July, 2021.

Congratulatory messages poured in as Niniola shared the exciting news on Instagram. She wrote that the song has been certified Gold in South Africa and is fast heading for a Platinum award.

Niniola appreciated the organization and fans for the award, promising that more awards will soon be attached to her name.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Arrest Nigerian And South African Man In Johannesburg, Seize Drugs Worth Over N53M
Forum | 6 days ago

Police Arrest Nigerian And South African Man In Johannesburg, Seize Drugs Worth Over N53M

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car
Forum | 6 days ago

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car

‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says
Forum | 1 week ago

‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says

Paris 2024 Qualifier: Oshoala doubtful for Super Falcons showdown in South Africa
Forum | 1 week ago

Paris 2024 Qualifier: Oshoala doubtful for Super Falcons showdown in South Africa