BBNaija: "Why I Didn’t Marry The Father Of My Son, Despite Being In A Relationship With Him For 7 Years” – Jackie B Reveals (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: "Why I Didn’t Marry The Father Of My Son, Despite Being In A Relationship With Him For 7 Years” – Jackie B Reveals (Video)

BBNaija housemate, Jackie B has opened up on why she didn’t marry the father of her son despite being in a relationship with him for 7 years.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a001955c6ea468107c953d4b762b5d17.jpg

In a one on one conversation, where she and Tega reminisced upon the childish behaviour of kids, Jackie B opened up on being in a relationship with the father of her son for 7 years.

Tega who seemed curious demanded to know why a 7-year-old relationship didn’t lead to marriage and Jackie B told her they weren’t just compatible with each other.

The single mother of one added that they (her and her son’s father) once tried it but it didn’t just work out, so she had to leave for the sanity of her son.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 22 hours ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 22 hours ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 22 hours ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 23 hours ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star