BBNaija: “I’ve Spent All My Life Fighting” – Angel Breaks Down In Tears

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: “I’ve Spent All My Life Fighting” – Angel Breaks Down In Tears

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Angel, broke down in tears over the state of her mind as regards the feeling of emptiness despite being on the show.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/62fafbc00cf1c54562288079ceb667e6.jpg

The 21-year-old BBNaija housemate became emotional on Wednesday night while remembering all her life struggles and bad experiences at her age.

Angel revealed she feels she would keep struggling with her life and nothing would change.

She went ahead to reveal she’s seen different therapies and wonder why life had to be hard for someone her age.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/566e02628a0579cac8f89b8eca2d83e4.jpg

Recall Angel has disclosed she’s been depressed, dropped out of UNILAG, and was self-harming at some point in her life.

Angel said: “I’m crying because I’m just 21-year-old and so many adults haven’t been through what I’ve been through.

“I thought coming here will take a significant load of what I feel but I still feel that way. At first it felt like I belonged here but some days I feel my personality is too much.

“I’ve tried different therapies and I feel nothing will ever change. All through my life I look for the next fix and I still feel guilty for my Grandma’s death.”

Arin, consoling her, advised her to be easy on herself

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Oscars Stunt Category Pushed for After The Fall Guy Breaks Record
Forum | 1 day ago

Oscars Stunt Category Pushed for After The Fall Guy Breaks Record

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 2 days ago