BBNaija: "With Or Without A Husband, I Want To Get Pregnant This Year And Have My Child” – Princess

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: "With Or Without A Husband, I Want To Get Pregnant This Year And Have My Child” – Princess

Housemate Princess has disclosed that one of her deepest wants is having her own child with or without a man to call her husband.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8709dcb9400bab6da90e26ae24e48536.jpg

In a conversation with Tega and Jackie B, while dining, Princess revealed that she wants to get pregnant this year whether she’s married or not.

Reacting to her statement, Jackie B asked if she has a prospective baby daddy.

"Do you have a prospective baby daddy?” Jackie B asked

Princess replied, “I don’t know for now.”

She revealed that she had someone in mind before coming to the Big Brother Naija show. However, she can’t tell whether he would still be available after the reality show.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 23 hours ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience