#BBNaija 2021: I’m Glad You Saved Jaypaul – Jackie B To Boma

Forum 2 years ago

#BBNaija 2021: I’m Glad You Saved Jaypaul – Jackie B To Boma

The deputy head of house for the second week of Big Brother Naija Jackie B has revealed to the head of house Boma how happy she was when he saved Jaypaul from possible eviction.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6a4e3badb3dc0b3f8c6566e5779f8622.jpg

It would be recalled that after Maria and Pere were revealed as wild cards, Big Brother gave them the veto power to nominate four housemates each for possible eviction coming Sunday. Maria and Pere selected Beatrice, White Money, Yerins, and Jaypaul as housemates for possible eviction.

Boma who was chosen as the head of the house was asked to use his veto power as HOH to save one of the selected housemates and replace with another. Boma saved Jaypaul and replaced him with Yusef.

In a conversation with the deputy head of house, Jackie B, she disclosed to Boma that she was glad Boma saved Jaypaul without giving any reasons. “I think you made a very good choice. I’m glad you saved him. It’s a lot. It’s not easy to go back to back on the chopping block. He could not catch his breath. I’m really glad you saved him”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut