#BBNaija: Yerins Reveals Why He Was Nominated For Eviction

Forum 2 years ago

#BBNaija: Yerins Reveals Why He Was Nominated For Eviction

Big Brother Naija housemate, Yerins has said that he was nominated for possible eviction by Pere because he feels he is not cool enough to be in the house.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e86a72abec7dff2d54ac4e95f24ada35.jpg

Yerins was nominated for eviction on Monday, alongside Whitemoney, Beatrice, Niyi and Yousef.

At least one of the housemates will be evicted next Sunday during the live show.

Yerins speaking to Angel, said he feels he’s not good enough and not a cool guy, the reason he was nominated for eviction.

He said: “I shouldn’t be surprised at the nomination

“I feel I’m not that cool guy for the housemates and don’t think I deserve to be here.

“I don’t have any issue with Pere or Maria.

“It’s a game anyway and I just have to develop that mental strength so I can withstand anything outside the house.”

Angel, responding said his personality has nothing to do with his nomination, as other housemates who see themselves as being cool were also nominated.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 1 day ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2