LET’S GIST!! The Most LOVED & Most HATED Big Brother Naija “Shine Ya Eye” Housemate Right Now Is _____&_____

1 month ago

Is there really any most loved and most hated housemate in the big brother naija house already?🤔

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/84b17d3cfe5cb1cf2714028f8cb0bb21.jpeg

Oh yes, there is! Recently, viewers are beginning to dislike a certain housemate for a reason best known to them. While a particular housemate is being loved by almost all viewers.

Guess who? The most hated and most loved in the big brother naija season 6 house.

LET’S GIST!! The Most LOVED & Most HATED Big Brother Naija “Shine Ya Eye” Housemate Right Now Is ___&___

Related Forums
Crypto Knocking on Doors of Big Institutions
Forum

Crypto Knocking on Doors of Big Institutions

5 hours ago
LET’S TALK!! What Is The Difference Between A Soldier & A Corp Member NYSC? (SEE THIS)
Forum

LET’S TALK!! What Is The Difference Between A Soldier & A Corp Member NYSC? (SEE THIS)

10 hours ago
LET’S TALK! If You Were The Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out?
Forum

LET’S TALK! If You Were The Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out?

10 hours ago
BBNaija: Why I Think Nini Is Fake Housemate – Whitemoney
Forum

BBNaija: Why I Think Nini Is Fake Housemate – Whitemoney

1 day ago