Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend?

Forum 2 years ago

Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend?

When it comes to relationships, we all want a partner being it a man or a woman, that can always support us financially, a person that wouldn’t blink an eye to render assistance to us either in business or education or any form of financial assistance.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/50912647b10cb900175c234f73d5a2e3.jpeg

Yes, this support can be in form of a loan too.

There’s nothing wrong if you walk up to your GF and say, babe, can I get like 100k from you to support something I want to do.

If you feel she is financially capable. Why not?

… And definitely, only a lady who truly loves you would agree to that in the hope you would pay her back later on (personal opinion though)

Now to the main question,

If You As The Guy Later Found Out She Cheated On You With Someone Else.

Question 1. Would you break up with her and walk away without paying the money you owe her?

Question 2. Would you stay back, knowing fully well you owe her and your conscience would judge you if you walk away without paying her back?

Question 3. What if she apologizes for her actions and pleaded you forgive her (as a first-time offender)?

Would you assume to think the only reason she is apologizing is that she knows if you walk away, she might not get her money back again?

This is a very complicated discussion.

Matured mind needed on this.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 2 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals

Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN – Finance Minister
Forum | 3 days ago

Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN – Finance Minister