#BBNaija: Whitemoney Opens Up On Why He Withdrew From Maria

1 month ago

Big Brother Naija housemate, Whitemoney has opened up on why he started withdrawing from fellow housemate, Maria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/97813709f4842a6158ca113df4f5d1a6.jpg

Whitemoney stated this while talking to Yousef on Monday, day nine of the show, as the duo discussed the girls in the house.

At the beginning of the show, Whitemoney and Maria were close to each other and always engaged in intelligent discussions.

At a time, fans paired Whitemoney and Maria as potential ‘ship’ but the friendship became sour when Whitemoney discovered that Maria was a wildcard.

Whitemoney said, “That attack she always gave me, I liked it because I was seeing a strong woman. But the moment I know she was the Wildcard, I now said maybe this strong woman I was seeing was based on the task she had. So I started withdrawing.

“She noticed it and she’s like ‘this is not the way you are. Why are you withdrawing?’ But I just beat around the bush since I knew why I was withdrawing. I’m giving her weeks.”

In the course of the conversation, Whitemoney also revealed that some of the female housemates have ‘shot their shot’ on him but he isn’t paying any attention to them because he doesn’t want to be distracted.

Related Forums
BBNaija: Saga And Angel Win 500 Abeg Naira, 200 BB Tokens In Arena Games
Forum

BBNaija: Saga And Angel Win 500 Abeg Naira, 200 BB Tokens In Arena Games

11 hours ago
Why I Didn’t Have Intimate Relationship In BBNaija – Peace Opens Up
Forum

Why I Didn’t Have Intimate Relationship In BBNaija – Peace Opens Up

11 hours ago
BBNaija: Pere Reacts As Saga Calls Him Instigator
Forum

BBNaija: Pere Reacts As Saga Calls Him Instigator