Maria: All You Need To Know About The BBNaija 2021 Housemate

Forum 2 years ago

Maria: All You Need To Know About The BBNaija 2021 Housemate

BBNaija “Shine Ya Eye” Season 6 housemate, Maria Chike Agueze better known as Maria is another female contestant to grace out tv’s with her beauty and outspoken accent.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3823841ccb54f7ea7d17f72cb938b176.jpeg

Maria hails from Imo State and she has raised the hopes of some fans that she can be able to win the 90 million Niara prize money. Maria’s is mixed as her mother is a white woman with her 

Maria attended Trinity High School, MANCAT college, UK, and she studied HNC performing Arts from City College, Manchester. She is a former air hostess as she previously worked with Emirates in 2004 as an air hostess. She is now a full-time real estate realtor after ditching her job with Emirates.

Her profile is nothing short of amazing with her numerous achievements. She worked as an Administrative Assistant at Goderough college, UK. In 2012, She later worked with KBC financial products as human resources assistant. She later joined Deloitte to be the personal assistant to the CEO of Deloitte, UK.

Meanwhile, Biggie disclosed that Maria is one of the two Wild cards among the twenty-two housemates and the housemates need to work harder to fish her out.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged

BBNaija
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija's Chomzy’s Husband Shares Disturbing Post, Causes Fear Online

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates
Forum | 1 week ago

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates