A Real Body Is A Real Body’ – Fans Hail BBNaija Star, Venita Akpofure As She Shares Bikini Photos

Forum 2 years ago

A Real Body Is A Real Body’ – Fans Hail BBNaija Star, Venita Akpofure As She Shares Bikini Photos

Fans are hailing reality TV star and actress, Venita Akpofure after she posted raunchy photos of herself showing off her curves on social media.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/347e2b605eda6de5203fa930bda9c2bd.jpeg

Venita took to her Instagram page and shared photos of her rocking a two-piece bikini outfit showing her banging body her mum gave her as she chills at the beach.

When visiting a pool, wear swimwear…and if you feel like…choose vawulence! FYI : If bravery hits, Wear your stripes proudly. They are proof of the magic that the body of a woman doe

Reacting to her photos, a follower identified as @sparenahomenassage hailed her saying; ‘A real body is a real body’.

The former Big Brother Naija housemate responded to the follower and she wrote;

Yes it is. But I’m a happy hybrid o. I’ve been on the table too. And I do edit as well. Overtime I understand my social responsibility to be organic as possible when I can be.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c5706fd5f339e80dea3599bc125ba787.png

See more comments the photos have generated below;

Big ups to her for her honesty.
Meanwhile some people will still swear they haven’t gone under the table even when we can all see the bum bum doesn’t match the hips.

cheeryormah

People who have surgery pay for it with Real Money so it’s REAL.. I like how candid she is tho!!

fabyorubachic

Every socialite in Nigeria has been on the table. What’s wrong with the Natural body though??

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Andor Video Sees Diego Luna Discuss Making Disney+ Star Wars Series
Forum | 1 day ago

Andor Video Sees Diego Luna Discuss Making Disney+ Star Wars Series

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release
Forum | 1 day ago

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release