Charly Boy Calls Out 2face Idibia For Not Joining The #ResumeOrResign Protest

Forum 6 years ago

Charly Boy Calls Out 2face Idibia For Not Joining The #ResumeOrResign Protest

Although the protests have now been suspended for now, Charly Boy has been actively leading a group of people to demand that President Buhari either resume his office after spending over 100 days in London on a medical trip or official resign. The singer has now called out 2face for maintaining silence on the protests. Charly boy said:

"As I know fit reach you my guy, I say make I talk to you right here. My guy I know happy with you. Remember when you call Nigeria youths to come out and you know come commot, we know vex for you. Because we been think say you get good intention to at least stand up to the injustice against the youth and the masses of this country. But as you come enter inside hole since then, e dey pain me. Beacon of hope like you dey swegbe when Nigerian people need you pass."

Watch The Videos Beneath:

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool
Forum | 3 days ago

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens' Welfare

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 4 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series