#BBNaija 2021: I Caught My Girlfriend With A Strange Guy In A Hotel – Yerins Recounts

Forum 2 years ago

#BBNaija 2021: I Caught My Girlfriend With A Strange Guy In A Hotel – Yerins Recounts

More and more revelations keep dropping from the housemates of this season’s Big Brother Naija reality show as one of the housemates Yerins has recounted what his former girlfriend did to him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e93f1c02a98f6b3eb577e508d2a270f6.jpg

As the housemates keep evolving they keep discussing some interesting parts of their lives. Some have disclosed some worst experiences they had in the past while some have also discussed what they love doing and their potentials.

Housemate Yerins told his housemate the first time he experienced a broken heart from his girlfriend. According to him, his ex-girlfriend cheated on him with another man in his absence but she decided to make her cheating open by posting her 2nd boyfriend spending time with him.

Yerins further disclosed he made investigations and gathered information of when and where they normally meet at the hotel and decided to go to the hotel and caught them in the act.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown
Forum | 15 hours ago

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown

Oscars Stunt Category Pushed for After The Fall Guy Breaks Record
Forum | 1 day ago

Oscars Stunt Category Pushed for After The Fall Guy Breaks Record

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party