#BBNaija 2021: Crazy Reactions As Maria Revealed As One Of The Wild Cards

Forum 2 years ago

#BBNaija 2021: Crazy Reactions As Maria Revealed As One Of The Wild Cards

Social media is currently buzzing with mixed reactions from netizens after one of the housemates who have huge fans outside the house was identified and revealed as one of the wild cards.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5c869cee644204f1003fc22c6d299089.jpg

During the diary room session, housemates were made to top in one after the other to have a one-on-one with Big Brother on their first week in the house. Maria was called to the diary room and turns out that she is one of the wild cards planted intentionally in the house by Big Brother as a spy.

Big Brother was heard saying “You were selected as one of the wild cards” and she answered, “Yes I am”. This has raised a lot of reactions on social media with a lot of people expressing shock and disappointment.

Housemates were seen later seated in groups discussing and predicting who would be the wild card amongst them. Few housemates like Boma, Yousuf, and Saskay have been mentioned as their suspects.

Read some reactions from netizens below…

@Itschinneyvee: I’m not a Marian but this broke my heart… She looked so sad.

@nana_xta: I thought as much???that babe was always talking and have something to say in every conversation ????

@Ziraglam: Am so sad for my Maria ??? didn’t see this coming. I pray the housemate don’t get who they are correct so she can stay

@Chisom: If Maria leaves that house ehhh, boredom go massacre una ooo

@Ada: Majority of the housemates will not think maria is the wildcard

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wild Eyed and Wicked Release Date Announced for Fantasy Horror Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Wild Eyed and Wicked Release Date Announced for Fantasy Horror Movie

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized