‘Thank You For The Constant Love & Support’ – Nengi Tells Fans

Forum 2 years ago

‘Thank You For The Constant Love & Support’ – Nengi Tells Fans

BBNaija star, Rebecca Nengi Hampson has taken to social media to thank her fans and followers.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e614f1cb43ba3e5327cfcdebd91a575e.png

The beautiful reality TV show star sent these lovely words in a recent social media post she made on her verified social media handle on the popular social media platform, Twitter.

The post she made reads;

“I had so much fun today. Thank you for the constant love and support. I Love you all so much.”

I had so much fun today. Thank you for the constant love and support. I Love you all so much

— Nengi Rebecca Hampson  (@nengiofficial) July 29, 2021

Some reactions from her followers are;

@FavorLovesNengi – I’m still expecting you in enugu oh.. please consider coming over here..you can sleep over at my house

@GhostPepperGirl – So glad u had fun, we are in this forever NENGI X MAYBELLINE HANGOUT NATIONAL LIPSTICK DAY

@NechTess – We love u too nengi Always and forever

@Yetundeade3 – Love you sweetie, God will do wonders with you love. Remain blessed

@mihztamar – Love you forever Queen

In a recent post, she took to social media to drop some adorable photos of herself.

The beautiful reality TV show star and brand influencer shared these photos in a recent post she made on her verified social media handle on Instagram.

As a caption to the photos, she wrote;

“‘When I walk in, Sit up straight’ !”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello
Forum | 12 hours ago

Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting
Forum | 14 hours ago

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 1 day ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term