We Can Tackle The Insecurity And Other Problem If You Allow Us For The Third Term – Reply As A Concerned Nigerian

Forum 2 years ago

We Can Tackle The Insecurity And Other Problem If You Allow Us For The Third Term – Reply As A Concerned Nigerian

The Buhari led administration has been in power since 2015 which will legally run until 2023

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6c77d7d58cdffcd8f9e4bf41b6878550.jpg

Though there has been rumoured that APC is willing to present ex-Lagos state Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu as its Presidential candidate for the 2023 election.

Just assume the case is reversed, Buhari and Osinbajo decide to re-run for the third term for the great concern of the Nigerian situation.

For the betterment of the nation, Buhari led the administration to decide to hold the power for another term after 2023.

So the statement reads: ?

Dear Nigerians, the inscurity that is currently affecting the nation is a great concern for me and my administration and at such we won’t handover power even after 2023 to continue the good work and serve this country well.

We can tackle this problem facing us togther as one Nigeria. Support Us!

Reply As A Concerned Nigerian

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 3 days ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 4 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 4 days ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims