"I Cannot Have A Sugar Daddy And Be Driving Honda Crosstour” – Reality TV star, Uriel Oputa

Forum 2 years ago

"I Cannot Have A Sugar Daddy And Be Driving Honda Crosstour” – Reality TV star, Uriel Oputa

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Uriel Oputa has explicitly made it known that she has no sugar-daddy and this should be believable to all and sundry because she drives a Honda Crosstour.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dffb37778ac0543614809ca29ca6c13a.jpg

This statement made in a viral video came into play when many Instagram users tagged her to a post made by footballer wife, Sonia Ighalo, with belief that it was an indirect shade to her.

Reacting to that, Uriel pointed out that she has never collected a dime from any sugar daddy and as such, she wouldn’t be driving a Honda Crosstour.

‘After I left Big Brother House five years ago, I can count how many people that have come saying they want to buy me a better house or a better car? Do you know the kind of car I drive? I drive a Honda Crosstour.

When I tell you I don’t have a sugar daddy. I will not allow anyone ruin my name”

Speaking further, Uriel said

‘I will say it with my full chest, no man has ever given me one thing.

Do not try me, legit money. I cannot be having sugar daddy ad driving a Crosstour”

Watch the video she shared below…

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Andor Video Sees Diego Luna Discuss Making Disney+ Star Wars Series
Forum | 5 hours ago

Andor Video Sees Diego Luna Discuss Making Disney+ Star Wars Series

Yellowjackets Star Teases Shauna’s Season 3 Storyline
Forum | 1 day ago

Yellowjackets Star Teases Shauna’s Season 3 Storyline

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere
Forum | 2 days ago

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge