BBNaija: "People Say I Have A Striking Resemblance With Rita Dominic” – Jackie B Tells Maria

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: "People Say I Have A Striking Resemblance With Rita Dominic” – Jackie B Tells Maria

Jackie B, One of the housemates in the Big Brother Naija reality show has disclosed that she has a striking resemblance with veteran actress, Rita Dominic.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/71b575616d1200e85cc980521d7f6cdb.jpg

In a conversation that ensued between the daughter of former Adamawa State Senator, Jackie B and Maria in the house, she has disclosed that people who have seen her always note out her resemblance to the actress.

In her words, Jackie said, “People say that I look like Rita Dominic”. She made this known today when she was having a discussion with Maria.

Rita Dominic is a multiple award-winning Nollywood actress, producer, model, television personality, investor, philanthropist, and co-founder of the Audrey Silva Company. She has been regarded as one of the best industrious actresses in Nollywood and also one of the highest-paid actresses in Nigeria.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 23 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello

Now You See Me 3 Cast Adds Justice Smith, Dominic Sessa, & More
Forum | 2 days ago

Now You See Me 3 Cast Adds Justice Smith, Dominic Sessa, & More

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding