The Adorable Moment Uche Jombo Met BBNaija Star, Tacha

Forum 2 years ago

The Adorable Moment Uche Jombo Met BBNaija Star, Tacha

The photo was shared on social media by the actress on her verified social media handle on the popular social media platform, Instagram.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/53bc2da359eb3821dc3ac327e2b06451.jpeg

Sharing the photo, she wrote;

“This beauty ❤️❤️ @symply_tacha”

Days ago, the actress was in the news as she warned people who pronounce her name wrongly.

She seems to be tired of correcting people on how to pronounce and spell her name therefore has decided to give the last warning and if after this you make the same mistake then you will face the consequence yourself.

According to her, if you send her an important document or advert for her to post on her page and you spell her name wrongly, know that she will never post such a thing because the wrong name means it’s not for her.

Adding that some people claim they think the name Jombo is her nickname because of her huge backside but today she has made it clear to everyone that Uche Jombo is her real name so you learn to pronounce and spell it well.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
M3GAN 2.0 Cast Adds Ahsoka Star Ivanna Sakhno in Key Role
Forum | 1 day ago

M3GAN 2.0 Cast Adds Ahsoka Star Ivanna Sakhno in Key Role

I
Forum | 1 day ago

I'm Grateful to Big Brother for Making Me A Star – Ilebaye

UCL: He made it easy – Vinicius Jr hails Real Madrid star after scoring 2 against Bayern
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: He made it easy – Vinicius Jr hails Real Madrid star after scoring 2 against Bayern

Avengelyne: Margot Robbie Eyed to Star in Rob Liefeld Adaptation, Olivia Wilde to Direct
Forum | 2 days ago

Avengelyne: Margot Robbie Eyed to Star in Rob Liefeld Adaptation, Olivia Wilde to Direct