Check Out Singer Craig David's Incredible Body Transformation (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Check Out Singer Craig David's Incredible Body Transformation (Photos)

British singer and songwriter, Craig David has admitted taking his body transformation too far from being an 'overweight kid' to having a six pack.

The 36-year-old singer in a TV interview with Australian breakfast program Sunrise, said he took his fitness session too far and "trained like crazy" for his ripped body to cover up for being an overweight kid.

He revealed: "There was a time when I was like, just training like crazy, but then I realised that actually, having been an overweight kid, I just wanted to do the opposite but then finding balance was key.

"I was a fat kid growing up, who lost the weight, got himself together and now it's about consistency."

The 'Fill Me In' singer: continued: "Because you can take it almost too far sometimes, and then you have to ask the questions of, "who are you trying to get a six pack for?"

'Because now, I just want to be healthy, I like to keep myself in condition cause I want to go on stage and give a 110 percent and that's my reasons for it as opposed to, "let me get a summer sick pack because I need to impress."

Craig David's incredible new look has prompted several of his fans so to question if he's actually the original Craig David they knew before.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Exposes Wizkid
Forum | 9 hours ago

Davido Exposes Wizkid

Davido Reacts After Nkechi Blessing Revealed Reason Behind His Beef With Wizkid
Forum | 9 hours ago

Davido Reacts After Nkechi Blessing Revealed Reason Behind His Beef With Wizkid

Man Cuts Off Friends Because They Did Not Check On Him When He Had Surgery
Forum | 1 day ago