BBNaija: “If You Want To Know My Worth, Follow Me To My Village” – White Money Reveals (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: “If You Want To Know My Worth, Follow Me To My Village” – White Money Reveals (Video)

BBNaija season 6 housemate White Money has stated that Igbos don’t spend money where they make it.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/daf2dfc2386b366663fb53c1e2fdb022.jpg

According to him, the likes of E-Money, Obi Cubana, among others, would instead prefer to show off their worth in their villages.

WhiteMoney made this known while speaking with the other housemates on Tuesday. He said, “I’m speaking for the Igbo clan; majority of the Igbo do not spend money where they hustle for money.

“I’m hustling in Lagos, I won’t be balling in Lagos. If you want to know my worth, follow me to my village.

“An Igbo man can be living in a flat here and pay rent to landlord but he has a mansion worth billions in his hometown.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 5 hours ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 9 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home
Forum | 15 hours ago

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 19 hours ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On