Margot Robbie: The Suicide Squad Might Be The Greatest Comic Book Movie Ever Made

Forum 2 years ago

Margot Robbie: The Suicide Squad Might Be The Greatest Comic Book Movie Ever Made

The excitement around DC and Warner Bros.’ upcoming film The Suicide Squad continues to build, and in a recent interview, actress Margot Robbie gave the film some huge praise and detailed her own hopes for Harley Quinn’s character.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f62ac36eddb9d34dc019457130f93599.jpg

Speaking with Access in a recent interview, which you can view below, Robbie described The Suicide Squad as a film that may go on to be one of the best comic book movies ever made. “It just so happens that this arguably one of the greats, if not the greatest comic book movie ever made,” Robbie said when talking about the highly anticipated upcoming film.

Robbie also touched on the evolution of Quinn throughout her time in the DC Extended Universe, including how her fashion has changed over the course of a few films.

“I love all her looks, I love watching the evolution of her looks over tie, and I really love that in this movie we’re kind of going to the OG Harley with the red and black color palette,” Robbie said. “I was very excited to play with that…and she’s really kind of in ‘work mode,’ this is her putting on a uniform, this is her idea of ‘I’m going to work today.’”

James Gunn’s The Suicide Squad will star returning DCEU alums Margot Robbie, Jai Courtney, Joel Kinnaman, and Viola Davis along with franchise newcomers Idris Elba, John Cena, Peter Capaldi, David Dastmalchian, Daniela Melchior, Michael Rooker, Alice Braga, Pete Davidson, Joaquín Cosio, Juan Diego Botto, Storm Reid, Nathan Fillion, Sean Gunn, Mayling Ng, Flula Borg, Jennifer Holland, Tinashe Kajese, Sylvester Stallone, Steve Agee, and Taika Waititi.

The Suicide Squad is written and directed by James Gunn. Producers are Charles Roven and Peter Safran, with Zack Snyder, Deborah Snyder, Walter Hamada, Chantal Nong Vo, Nikolas Korda, and Richard Suckle serving as executive producers. Gunn is also currently working on an HBO Max spinoff series, centering around John Cena’s Peacemaker, which recently wrapped its production.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie

Two Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To S*xual Extortion In Us After Suicide Death Of Teenage Boy
Forum | 6 days ago

Two Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To S*xual Extortion In Us After Suicide Death Of Teenage Boy

Monopoly Movie Moves Forward at Lionsgate, Margot Robbie Tapped to Produce
Forum | 1 week ago

Monopoly Movie Moves Forward at Lionsgate, Margot Robbie Tapped to Produce

44-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Own Wife
Forum | 1 week ago

44-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Own Wife