I'm Terrified To Even Step Out Of The House - Gulder Ultimate Search Winner, Otto Canon

Forum 6 years ago

I'm Terrified To Even Step Out Of The House - Gulder Ultimate Search Winner, Otto Canon

Otto was released from the kidnapper's den last week. In a post he shared on his Facebook page today, Otto says he is still terrified and shocked by the incident. He wrote:

"Nothing better describes the valley of the shadow of death like where ive been through

It's so ugly and hurrible and i'm fear struck to even step out of the house; i'm terrified; Still in shock.
THANKSGIVING IS ALL I HAVE TO GIVE TO YOU OH LORD???????????? #Thanksgiving #gratitude #OttoCanon #ThankYouLord #Speechless #Dumbfounded #ShutOfWords".

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne
Forum | 1 week ago

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police
Forum | 1 week ago

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 2 weeks ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie