BBNaija 2021: Meet The 11th BBNaija Female Housemate “Nini”

2 months ago

Meet The 11th BBNaija Female Housemate “Nini”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ff3e0b00ec716148883e920e070bad65.jpg

The last BBNaija Housemate to enter Biggie’s House is Nini. She is a fashion model and economist who is keen to try out new things and feels this experience will help her face challenges.

Watch her interview below;

Related Forums
Bbnaija: “I Have No Plans Exploring My Romantic Relationship With Nini Outside The House” – Saga reveals
Forum

Bbnaija: “I Have No Plans Exploring My Romantic Relationship With Nini Outside The House” – Saga reveals

4 hours ago
Bbnaija; “What I Noticed About WhiteMoney 1st Week, You All Started Seeing It On The 7th Week And The Opportunity Came To Remove Him” – Pere (Video)
Forum

Bbnaija; “What I Noticed About WhiteMoney 1st Week, You All Started Seeing It On The 7th Week And The Opportunity Came To Remove Him” – Pere (Video)

4 hours ago
Bbnaija:  “What’s The Difference Between This And Nigerian Politics; This Twist Is Baseless” – Leonard Freddie reacts
Forum

Bbnaija: “What’s The Difference Between This And Nigerian Politics; This Twist Is Baseless” – Leonard Freddie reacts

4 hours ago
Bbnaija:  “I Know I Did Not Have Enough Votes, I Do Not Merit To Be In Here With You” – Angel tells Pere
Forum

Bbnaija: “I Know I Did Not Have Enough Votes, I Do Not Merit To Be In Here With You” – Angel tells Pere

4 hours ago