#BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel’s Aerophobic Comment

4 months ago

There was a mild Twitter drama as one of the new house mates of #BBNaijaSeason6 Emmanuel was thought to have said he is homophobichttps://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/10c008a9d8483eb91393c6c8eb2785a7.jpgThe 24 year old Mr Ideal Nigeria and Mr Africa International gathered a lot of fans immediately walking into the house. However what caused a bit of confusion was his introduction video where he said he was aerophobic which some followers on Twitter misconstrued as homophobic.

Emmanuel who loves tourism and flies regularly has always been open about his fear of flying and how he deals with his Aerophobia whenever he has to make a trip.

It’s the dramaaaaa for us ☕️ �

Related Forums
BBNaija Stars Rain Cash On Jackie B As She Celebrates 30th Birthday Party (Video)
Forum

BBNaija Stars Rain Cash On Jackie B As She Celebrates 30th Birthday Party (Video)

2 days ago
She Won’t Wash Her Forehead Again – Reactions as Olamide Plants Kiss On Fan During Performance (Video)
Forum

She Won’t Wash Her Forehead Again – Reactions as Olamide Plants Kiss On Fan During Performance (Video)

2 days ago
I Go Press Una Neck Taya - BBNaija Boma Reacts After Being Mocked Over Inability To Go Shopping In Dubai
Forum

I Go Press Una Neck Taya - BBNaija Boma Reacts After Being Mocked Over Inability To Go Shopping In Dubai

3 days ago
BBNaija Jackie B Shares Stunning Photos As She Turns 30
Forum

BBNaija Jackie B Shares Stunning Photos As She Turns 30

3 days ago