#BBNaija 2021: I Have Been Married Before – Boma Reveals

Forum 2 years ago

#BBNaija 2021: I Have Been Married Before – Boma Reveals

Boma said that, unfortunately, his marriage crashed in the same year, adding that 2017 was a turnaround in his life.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f1565d55012ee0c6e300cccab2f96379.jpgBoma, a Big Brother Naija housemate has revealed that he was married before in 2017.

Boma said that, unfortunately, his marriage crashed in the same year, adding that 2017 was a turnaround in his life.

The ‘Shina Ya Eye’ BBNaija housemate confirmed this to housemates on Saturday night while giving a brief introduction about himself.

He confirmed this to housemates on Saturday night while giving a brief introduction about himself.

Boma said, “I have been married before, my marriage scattered and everything happened in 2017.

“2017, for me, was a turnaround.”

Boma is the only BBNaija Season 6 housemate to be verified on Instagram with over 200,000 followers.

He is a Hollywood actor and has starred in ‘Blacklist’, a popular TV series.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 4 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 4 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 5 hours ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 1 day ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star