#BBNaija 2021: Every Single Child in Ojuelegba Knows White Money The Hustler- White Money Brags [VIDEO]

Forum 2 years ago

#BBNaija 2021: Every Single Child in Ojuelegba Knows White Money The Hustler- White Money Brags [VIDEO]

11 handsome, energetic men were unveiled yesterday, July 24, and they will be vying for the ultimate prize and July 25 will see all the female housemates who made it into this year’s competition.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d2a9b9848766aa5a2336ca63dce40c5a.jpg

White Money told his fellow contestants that he is a hustler who lives at Ojuelegba and everybody in the community including children know him.

According to him, anyone who doesn’t know him in Ojuelegba is probably a new resident in the are or was just important and he revealed that what made him popular was his fashion and hairstyle.

White Money was the 6th housemate who was unveiled on the show and Nigerians have started talking about him in various platforms.

Watch the video below;

Reacting to his White Money’s unveiling some Nigerians have made jokes about him and some even likened him to former housemate and billionaire son, Kiddwaya perhaps because of his looks and the ‘big man’ vibes he seems to be projecting about himself.

An Instagram user identified as @de_earl1 averred that BBNaija is not a place for White Money as his rightful place is to be with Nollywood actors, White Money and Yul Edochie where they will act ritual films together.

In other news, just few minutes into the telecast of the show

Reacting to the video a lady who uses the handle @ayanfe_rabbi wrote;

Irony of life! Seeing them from afar, they look so cool and collected… Move closer to them, you’ll realize they don’t have sense?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term