#BBNaija 2021: Housemate Yerins Called Out For Borrowing Money From A Lady For Over Year Without Payment

Forum 2 years ago

#BBNaija 2021: Housemate Yerins Called Out For Borrowing Money From A Lady For Over Year Without Payment

The reality show is yet to be kick-started but it seems the drama and controversies outside the house have already commenced as one of the housemates Yerins has been called out by a lady.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5b9048bb6afe3daa1352f0e14d4ffa41.jpg

A Twitter user has taken to her page to called out one of the new housemates for this season’s Big Brother Naija season 6 Yerins Abraham. A Twitter user has disclosed that Yerins borrowed an amount of money from her lady friend for over a year but has refused to pay her.

The Twitter user identified as Amina Mohammed wrote, “This Yerins borrowed money from my friend and has refused to pay for the past 1 year. Uncle don carry am go BBN. Me I am sha saying it now. I don’t care if the money is no biggy, he should better pay her her hard-earned money. He has been lying he doesn’t have it, but he can go for bbn”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/63fb23bd9741fae7ad61b3412838168d.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim