Ruben Neves at Wolves training amid Man Utd, Arsenal links

Forum 2 years ago

Ruben Neves at Wolves training amid Man Utd, Arsenal links

Wolves midfielder Ruben Neves is continuing to train with the team, despite links to Manchester United and Arsenal.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f1623c0da5848bef13a12a35611d807a.jpeg

The Gunners have been linked to the Portuguese star for most of the summer, while United's interest is reportedly new.

Per the Express and Star, United have NOT made an approach for Neves so far.

The source also claims an offer of £45 million would convince Wolves to sell.

For now, the player is in training and focused on preparations for the new season with Wolves.

Neves has a contract until 2024.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 3 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 3 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident